Former Postdoctoral Scholar

Postdoctoral Scholar 0

Information Changes

Self-Service becomes unavailable upon termination. Former Postdocs must complete paper versions of the change forms and submit them to the Payroll Department.

Change of Address

Complete a Residency Certification Form to ensure your final pay statement and W-2 form are sent to the correct address.

Change Direct Deposit

If you change your bank after leaving the University and are still due any payments, please complete a Direct Deposit Authorization Agreement.

Final Pay Statement

Final pay statements are printed and mailed to the address on file.  If you need copies of pay statements, please contact the Payroll Department.

Year End Information

For full year end information click here.


The Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1985 (COBRA) was enacted to provide continued healthcare coverage, under certain circumstances, to workers and their families who have recently lost their coverage. For information, please see the COBRA section of the Benefits Web site.